In·de·fat·i·ga·ble (of a person or their efforts) persisting tirelessly.

Sunday, March 17, 2019

oh wait, I have a blog?

*chuckles nervously*

okay okay I know what you're thinking  "oh wait, she exists??" and BELIEVE ME I'M CONFUSED TOO but hey hello hi I exist and guess what?





yeah I'm gonna try to get back into blogging hahaha we'll see how this goes. I'm going to try and write a bunch of posts and schedule them for wednesdays since I like those days, and see how long this lasts, shall we? Also, remember like a thousand years ago when I told you guys to ask me questions and I would do a Q and A? welllllllll yeah okay ask me them again and lets do it for real this time huh? Feel free to go CRAZY with the questions! The more random and quirky the better!

also, pleaseee link your blog in your comments so I can catch up on all of your posts, my inbox is clogged with so much junk that I can hardly tell what is who and where is when!!! (what are you talking about I make all the sense) thanks, lovessss <33333


Okay that's all I need sleep now

i need a new sign off
-esther 

8 comments:

  1. Super excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice to have you back, can't wait for your posts! My blog's over at https://spaceshipsvampiresandsecretagents.blogspot.com 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! You're back!!! 😊 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're back, Esther!

    (inthedepthsofdreams.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! Its good to see you again!!!!
      <3

      Delete

I love comments and do my best to answer each and every one! I may be suuper late, but I will answer eventually so don't forget to click "Notify Me" so you can immediately see my response.

Entry 17 (hello again)

It's 78° out and my earl grey tea is just a bit hotter, it warms my legs as it rests rather precariously on my lap. It's dusk and th...