Me: why do people say that? Get cracking what?
Myself: probably jokes... about squirrels. Did you see that? See what I did there? YES! I AM THE BEST AT THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I: *politely claps*
Me: *rolls eyes*
Now, now girlies! Be nice, or I'm making you be silent for the rest of these posts!
Very good, that´s better!
First order of business: Blogger Recognition Award!!!!!!!!! I was tagged by lovely miss Rae! I order you fiends to check out her blog HERE and follow her because she is the best. And her blog has a lot to do with Period Dramas and Jane Austen and other amazing authors like that!!! So, yep, check it out.
Here are the rules for this here blogging taggaroonie:
- Thank the blogger who tagged you.
- Tell a little bit about how you started blogging
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
Sorry, but I just love this gif to death. Ahem.
1. A HUGE THANK YOU TO DEAR RAE!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY YOU TAGGED ME AND YOUR BLOG IS THE BEST.
Me, Myself, and I: and tomatoes!
Thanks, girls! Ahem.
Let us continue
2. My dear friend Joanna told me I should start a blog. I was sort of appaled by the idea. I also had NO IDEA what to write!!!!!!!! But I asked my sister Abi (also check out blog HERE, or else. Why am I always threatening you humans? Geez I am so mean. I will change my ways from now on. Ha! Joke.) And I asked mum, and I got both of their approvals so... I did it!!
3. Advice? From me?? Of course, my darlings! I thought you'd never ask.
- First off, you newbies, I will rid you of a nice thought you might have: Blogging is easy. LIE! Blogging is NOT easy, unless of course, you are a super amazing multi-tasking brownie bite, then sure! It is easy. But for the rest of us humans, Joe, it is not. Does that mean it is ridiculously hard and an impossible mission and the world is going to end?!?!?!
Of course not silly, wipe your little runny nose on this tissue. But it means you should have some dedication, and you should also keep a lot of post ideas handy. You will always run through dry times when your brain is dead and you can't think of what to write, but YOU WILL MAKE IT. You will. So I guess advice number 1: don't give up. I know it's more cheesy than Tillamook factory, but you wil have to deal with it.
- Peice of Advice number 2! Do not expect people to come streaming to your blog in hordes and they will all love you and comment and follow and the world is sunshine and roses. (Yes, I did just quote a silly song from Veggietales.) Keep in mind that a blog is hard work, and you will have to put out effort to get followers. But like I said in the first Peice of Advice: Don't give up. Blogging is a lot of fun, and you WILL see followers eventually. Esspecialy if you follow Rae's advice. What?? You don't know what I am talking about??? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GO READ HER BLOG. Shame on you!
4. Now I must nominate 15 other bloggers.... okay, let's do this.
(and to steal Rae's idea)
Anyone wearing something pink
Anyone standing up while reading this
Anyone with freckles
Anyone who loves/hates/has a passing likeness for Doctor Who
Anyone who wants to!
Hooray!!! I finished! And sort of cheated... but, I'm not really sorry.... anyway, shame on me.
And now, My Lovely Humans.....
Happy 1st Blogiversary!!!!!!!
Yes, you read right! I have been blogging for a year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy huh? And I've done only 13 posts! Oh yeah, I almost forgot. *fireworks* CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! AND WAFFLES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thank you, Abbie and Cait for getting me into these things. Check out their blogs too, people.)
Most bloggers, I have noticed, host a giveaway or something on their blogiversaries, but I have nothing to give away! So, you will have to just eat some cake and waffles and be satisfied, deary. Sorry.
While we are celebrating, I want to thank each and every one of my 11 followers. You guys are the best, and you all deserve a lifetime supply of chocolate, but I can´t give it to you. *sobs* I did´t find a golden ticket.... and SOMEONE won't give me any Wonka bars! *frowns*
Anyway, I thank you all. You are the best.
Okay, party over, laast order of business!!!!!
An Announcment.... *scary music* no! Not that one, Me! The other one! *wedding march* NO! Not that one either!!! Well, I guess I should mention, while we are in the mood (Glen Miller), my sister is engaged, and it is SO FABULOUSLY EXCITING!!!!!!! Myself, play the right one, will you? *plays peppy polka music* *cringes* Okay, whatver, just skip the music.
The Announcement is I WILL BE GONE UNTIL CHRISTMAS
No, don't cry!! Have some cake, there's some left! Waffles, anyone? Okay, now that we are done freaking out, there´s some good news.
I have prepared a bunch of posts that I will schedule to post so that you dear humans will not be completely without me! I will probably not be able to reply to your comments immediately, as I have been doing, but still please comment, I will answer as soon as possible. Okay? It's really going to be fine. I have some great ones planned, (another My Face When!) and when I get back from Nicaragua I will post some about our mission, I hope and update and answer comments. Auf wiedersehen for now, my lovelies! And I guess it is redundant, but I like to end my posts with it, so: