In·de·fat·i·ga·ble (of a person or their efforts) persisting tirelessly.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A Music Review- the DUSTIN O’HALLORAN edition

Hello m’darlings!! And how are we this fine morn- er, afternoon??
I hope you’re good and In the Mood (hehehehe see what i did there?? #genius) for some music reviews because that’s what you’re getting.

As you should have read in the title of this post, this is Dustin O’Halloran edition. To get starting let me state that Dustin O’Halloran is basically the best pianist of ever.

He has piano solos as well as movie soundtracks so that is really great! If you want just piano, listen to the CDs Piano Solos 1, Piano Solos 2, and Vorlerben. The other CDs I have only listened to a few of the songs, so you’re mostly on your own there.
BUT! Unless I am completely mistaken, all his music is instrumental so you should be fine.
His music is EXTREMELY inspirational and… I dunno, feels sort of nostalgic. Personally, I love this kind of music.
My favourites of his songs are:

Opus 37
Opus 38
Prelude No. 3
Opus 18
Opus 54


to name a FEW. Honestly, I love all his songs.
Actually, I wrote my second finished book Being Pixie while listening to it, so obviously it’s great ;P
And I know this post is short and I’m sorry!! But we are leaving Nicaragua for the USA in a few days and I have a heck of a lot of packing, last-minute-schoolwork, and such to do.

Oh! Also, I am doing CampNano this month!! HOORAY!!
Namaarie Mellonamin!!
~E

To Discuss:
  • Have you listened to Dustin O’Halloran??? ISN’T HIS MUSIC THE BEST OF EVER???
  • Do you have other piano artists you are fond of listening to?? SHARE WITH ME!
  • Was this boring?? Answer me honestly please!!
  • ARE YOU DOING CAMPNANO???
  • TELL ME ALL THE THINGS


2 comments:

  1. I love his music! Opus 26 is my favorite. I also like Michelle McLaughlin and the Piano Guys.
    This was definitely not boring.
    YES I AM DOING CAMP NANO BUT I'M KIND OF FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BE GONE FOR HALF THE MONTH WITH NO ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER AND I FORGOT ABOUT THAT WHEN I SET MY WORD GOAL. AAAHHH.
    I love music reviews!
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!! I've never met anyone who has heard of him!!!! THE PIANO GUYS. HECK YES. I love the song from their newest album Celloopa or whatever it's called? ITS AMAZING. I'll definitely look into Michelle McLaughlin!!
      UGH ONLY ONE AND A HALF DAYS LEFT AND I HAVE THREE THOUSAND WORDS WHY WOULD I BE FREAKING OUT.
      *RETREATS SLOWLY*
      *LAUGHS NERVOUSLY*
      *freaks out*
      I'm such a slow writer..
      Thank you for leaving a comment!!!!!

      Delete

I love comments and do my best to answer each and every one! I may be suuper late, but I will answer eventually so don't forget to click "Notify Me" so you can immediately see my response.

Entry 17 (hello again)

It's 78° out and my earl grey tea is just a bit hotter, it warms my legs as it rests rather precariously on my lap. It's dusk and th...