In·de·fat·i·ga·ble (of a person or their efforts) persisting tirelessly.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Summer 2017


While I have no particular appreciation or love of the summer months. Hot, dusty, wear-as-little-clothes-as-you-can-get-away-with months that they are.
HOWEVER.

I have been reading other people's posts about their summer and I was like:
"Well, since I haven't posted in two weeks, and they all think I'm dead, I might as well give them a really nice nostalgic, aesthetic post about my summer to make them all think I love summer."

THAT SORT OF FAILED WHEN I MENTIONED I DON'T LIKE SUMMER THAT MUCH.

But whatever, we're moving on.

I have no idea how nostalgic, or aesthetic this post will be, but here's my summer wrapped up into a list of 17 words. ENJOY.

note: all pictures are from Pinterest, unless otherwise stated.



oregon 
kansas
louisiana
roadtrip




cemetary


old-friends
new-friends


sun
water

words


songs


hurt
love 

baby-bumps


missionary
home

goodbyes







ISN'T THAT PICTURE OF THE BABY BUMP SO ADORABLE??? Why are baby bumps so darn cute???
Probably because we are imagining the human being just waiting to be born inside.

I will try to post more faithfully, folks, and hopefully some songs too.




I also changed my blog look (AGAIN) for the fall months coming up soon enough, how do you like it?? I can never get it quite right, so go ahead and GIVE ME POINTERS PLEASE! And thank you.

Also, I'm gonna try to do more banners and headers and cool stuff so if you have pointers for that too, tell me all the things!

kayloveyoubye!!
~E


10 comments:

  1. I love summer too! (In the way you like it, or don't) I Just LOVE the heat. (sarcasm) I do however live in Oregon so it's cool that you have visited!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! Actually, my family is from Oregon!! I love summers there because it doesn't get so darn hot or humid, but we don't live there anymore. Well, mostly. Well, sometimes.
      haha ever since becoming missionaries we've lived all over the place :)
      THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh okay I see! YEAH. NO. Oregon is not as COOL as it use to be. It's been too hot for me lately. Lucky lucky. I want to live all over the place as well!

      Delete
    3. Really? WOW. I'll be going back next week, actually. I can't wait to spend Fall there!!
      Haha, it IS fun! Should you ever go traveling and find yourself in the KC area, or in Central America let me know and we can meet up!

      Delete
  2. AAAHHH this is BEAUTIFUL, Esther!!! I love the words, and the pics, and everything. Marvellous. You captured things quite beautifully with those words and pictures.

    And I love this look!! I noticed it straightaway and I love it. Truly.

    Love this and you!!!

    (Also. You said these pics are from Pinterest. What is your Pinterest?? I might be following you, but I don't thiiiink I've seen yours yet?? Please tell me and I'll follow you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!! I rather like it myself :)

      YAY!! It's my first time designing my own header so I'm glad it turned out well!!! I'll get the hang of it eventually ;P
      I always look at other amazing blogs (including YOURS, of course!) who change their look and header often and I really wanted to try my hand.

      I'm not sure if I'm following you either!! Which is a crime of the worst kind!!
      here's the link to mine: https://www.pinterest.com/drmelodysmith/
      haha I probably have more secret boards than others, and most of mine only have a few pins! I don't get a lot of time on Pinterest. Except lately, actually....

      ANYWAY! Thanks SOOO much for commenting!!!!!!!
      Love you too, dearest!!

      Delete
  3. THIS POST GAVE ME ALL THE FEELS THANK YOU <333333 I love the new blog design!!! BUT UGH NOW I'M THINKING ABOUT FALL AND I DON'T WANT IT TO BE FALLLL (because it's already fall here basically...*cries*)

    CAN'T GET OVER HOW AWESOME IT WAS TO TALK TO YOU DUDE :'''')

    rock on,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!!!! And THAAANKS!!!! I LOVE fall!! I missed last year's Fall because we went to Nicaragua where it was WET. AND HOT. AND NOT FALL AT ALL.
      I am SOOO excited to be spending my fall in Oregon!!!

      IT WAS AWESOME!!! I just watched your Studio Vlog Thing and I was like: "I JUST TALKED TO HER FACE TO FACE AFTER SHE DID THIS. SHE'S STILL WEARING THE SAME NAIL POLISH. AAAKJDFKLAJKDJFKLA!!!!"
      It was so cool.

      THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

      Delete
  4. I LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN!!! <3 Orange is such a cute blog theme color.
    Hehe this was an awesome post!! Baby bumps are soo cute. And that little girl's face in the black + white photo is just precious. :)
    I've missed your posts. xoxo

    Mouse
    p.s. I got your letter today!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! It really is! I've never been a huge fan of orange (except in pumpkin pie XD) but I'm loving my blog look right now :)
      They are, aren't they!! One of our friends in Louisiana is pregnant with her first and GOSH WAS SHE ADORABLE. Also like three others were pregnant and it was wonderful. The only thing better than a baby bump is the baby itself.
      I LOVE THAT PICTURE TOO!!
      Well, I'll try my best to stay on track, lol.
      THANKS FOR COMMENTING, LOVE!!!!!!!!!

      And oh my gosh. You used your nickname. I literally said "awww!!" when I saw that. It really made my day.
      CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU!!
      <3 <3 <3

      Delete

I love comments and do my best to answer each and every one! I may be suuper late, but I will answer eventually so don't forget to click "Notify Me" so you can immediately see my response.

Entry 17 (hello again)

It's 78° out and my earl grey tea is just a bit hotter, it warms my legs as it rests rather precariously on my lap. It's dusk and th...