In·de·fat·i·ga·ble (of a person or their efforts) persisting tirelessly.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Vedui' il'er

Vedui' il'er! 
Yeah, yeah I know. I said I would only post every other week, but honest, it's an emergency. There's a crack. In my wall. Aunt Shy says it's an ordinary crack, but I know it's not, cause at night... there are voices. So please could you send someone to fix it. Or a policeman. Or- 
Oh wait, you didn't want a quote? Woops. That was from The Eleventh Hour, the first episode of season five of Doctor Who. Amelia Pond says it. So back to the real thing:
I am going to be doing a character conversation with my friend Christine's (not Daae, unfortunately. She ran off with Raoul. Tsk. Tsk. What a foolish girl) character. 
The emergency is just this: we don't really know what we want our characters to say. So, we want you, lovely readers, (yes, contrary to common belief *frowns at myself* you are lovely) to supply them with questions. Here is your assingment in bold just in case you don't understand, Me tells me that she doesn't:
What would you like my character (Mik) to ask Christine's character (Eirick), or vice versa? 
Still not make sense? Ask in a comment! Thank you for reading this, even though I said I wouldn't post it! 
Namaarie Mellonamin!
~Your Friend (FOREVER) in the Yellow Shirt, E
Joke lang! Thought you got rid of me, eh? Well you didn't! (Excuse me for a moment, I need to laugh evilly and do a villain's rule! dance) 
For serious, though. It was pointed out to me, by my wonderful friend that the above post was confusing. I felt so too, but I wasn't sure so I'm glad she thought so too.
Okay, let's pretend I am going to be Dorathy from The Wizard of Oz. And you, are going to be Alice from Alice in Wonderland. We are going to talk to eachother but only as our characters.
That is what I will be doing with Christine, only not with Alice and Dorothy, but with our own characters from our own stories. Make more sense? Sorry for the misunderstanding before!

4 comments:

  1. You have so much energy when you write!! I am still somewhat confused about what you are asking but I am going to wing it and say Christine's Character should ask your Character... Do I sound like I know what I am talking about?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what I meant! Thanks! That's a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Vanessa.
    Although I was sort of confused in the beginning, I think I got the idea, haha.
    Don't ever stop writing, Esther, you have an awesome enthusiasm and vocabulary.

    -T.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It means a lot to be encouraged by fellow writers/bloggers.

      Delete

I love comments and do my best to answer each and every one! I may be suuper late, but I will answer eventually so don't forget to click "Notify Me" so you can immediately see my response.

Entry 17 (hello again)

It's 78° out and my earl grey tea is just a bit hotter, it warms my legs as it rests rather precariously on my lap. It's dusk and th...